You may find sources in the Internet or in your university library's catalog, no matter where you look, always evaluate a source.
- Is the information current enough for your needs?
- When was it published?
- Is the information based on fact or opinion?
- Are the claims supported by facts and trustable data?
- Is the information well-balanced, objective, and non biased?
- Does the author attribute sources?
- Who is the author?
- What is the affiliation of the author?
- What are the credentials?
- What publishing house supports the publication?
- Is the article/book peer-reviewed?
- Do you see grammatical errors?
- Does it look legitimate?
- Does the author provides contact information?
- What is the intent of the work?
- What is the domain of a website?
- Who is the target audience?