Welcome to the Libraries' session for the IEC Level 6 writing class. This guide will help you with your cause and effect paper. You will learn to:
- Use the University Libraries' search Engine OneSearch
- Think about related keywords for your topic.
- Assess your search results to choose helpful information sources.
- Look at your search search results to learn new vocabulary about your cause and effect topic.
- Understand the difference between newspapers, magazines, and scholarly journal articles.
- We will specifically focus on magazines because the English is more accessible to English language learners.
- Assess information sources for their quality.