On this guide you will find:
- Course Materials
- Find books and ebooks in the library to study with, including your textbooks through Course Reserves.
- Learn how Open Educational Resources can supplement or replace costly course materials.
- Sources of data relevant to astrophysical & planetary sciences.
- Services and resources to help you manage your research data.
- Original Research Articles
- Learn about new research and developments in scholarly articles, conference proceedings, technical reports, dissertations & theses, books, and trade magazines.
- Stay informed & Inspired
- Follow scholarly journals and trade magazines to discover the newest research and developments.
- Get inspired with the Gemmill Popular Science Reading Collection.
- Write & Cite
- Learn about astrophysical & planetary sciences citation styles.
- Use citation manager Zotero to organize your sources and create bibliographies.