The Internet Archive is available to University of Colorado Boulder students, faculty and staff, as well as members of the public.
- To borrow items you will need to create an account. You do not need to use your CU email.
- Search for your book title.
- Click on Borrow. You will be taken to the preview page.
- Click on Borrow this book. Default time is 1 hour, but you can sometimes change that to 14 days.
- You will be able to read the ebook in the viewer, or you can download the ebook and read it using Adobe Digital Editions.
- eBooks will be auto-returned or you can return your ebook early by clicking on Return It.