As your dedicated librarian, there are many ways that I can support you in your learning projects.
- Develop effective research strategies and information practices.
- Identify clever research management tools, such as Zotero.
- Brainstorm research ideas and keywords.
- Execute searches and locate information.
- Connect you with services and resources available through the University Libraries and beyond.
Additionally, there are also many ways I can support your teaching and learning designs.
- Collaboratively design assignments, modules, and activities that integrate information literacies.
- Collaboratively explore digital and open pedagogies tailored to your goals.
- Integrate digital learning objects into your Canvas course.
- Craft an online research guide tailored to your learning goals.
- Identify open educational resources and affordable learning materials.
Please keep in mind, we can meet in-person or via phone, Zoom, or Google Hangouts. If you have an urgent question or time-sensitive project when I'm not available, please chat live with the Ask a Librarian service (open during regular business hours).
Statement of inclusive practices
I am committed to supporting learning, expression, and creation that represents a range of perspectives, experiences, ideologies, and worldviews. In supporting this open inquiry, I provide equitable support to all collaborators regardless of citizenship status, culture, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, class, or identity.
May our learning and shared inquiry be a passage towards dialog, connections, growth, inspiration, and creativity.