On this guide you will find:
- Course Materials
- Find books and ebooks in the library to study with, including your textbooks through Course Reserves.
- Learn how Open Educational Resources can supplement or replace costly course materials.
- How-to, Methods, & Standards
- Manuals, handbooks, videos, articles, standards, and codes to help you learn how to build, code, test, or run an experiment.
- Sources of data relevant to chemical & biological engineering.
- Services and resources to help you manage your research data.
- Original Research Articles
- Learn about new research and developments in scholarly articles, conference proceedings, technical reports, dissertations & theses, books, and trade magazines.
- Stay informed & Inspired
- Follow scholarly journals and trade magazines to discover the newest research and developments.
- Get inspired with the Gemmill Popular Science Reading Collection and new engineering books.
- Write & Cite
- Learn about engineering citation styles.
- Use citation manager Zotero to organize your sources and create bibliographies.
Use the Gemmill Library From Anywhere
You don't need to be in the Gemmill Library to use the library or get help from a librarian. Learn about Digital Gemmill to use the library from afar.