Skip to Main Content

APPM Graduate Student Resources Guide Spring 2023: Instruction Support

Supports for Graduate Instructors

You can put digital and physical books or other materials on course reserve at both the Gemmill and Norlin libraries. Use this link to do this; the obvious link on the website leads students directly to materials that are already on reserve.

To digitize materials, contact Digital Media Services. 

If you need an entire book digitized, contact me and I can purchase the book if it is available and get the amount of access that would be helpful to you (you can often get access for one, three or unlimited users.)

It can be difficult to figure out if the University Libraries has access to a film. If you need one for class, you can contact your librarian, who can help investigate access or purchase the film for you.

To search for films, use the library catalog (OneSearch) and choose "video" on the "Source Type" filter.

You can also look in the resources listed in this guide to finding films.

The Center for Research Computing and Digital Scholarship (CRDDS) offers many supports for students and faculty, including:

In addition to the general areas and reservable study rooms in the five libraries on campus that make up the University Libraries, there are graduate study spaces available in Norlin library.