This guide was created to assist in researching a new venture. Use the links below or tabs across the top to access the best sources for each of these topics:
- Industry. Use this page to learn about a particular industry.
- Target Market. Access databases that will help you identify your target market, either consumers or other businesses.
- Competitor Analysis. Use the resources in this section to analyze competitors and comparable companies.
- Financial Analysis. Find benchmarks and other data to create a financial model.
- Funding. Research investors and other sources of funding.