Bureau of Labor Statistics Find statistics related to US and foreign labor, employment, earnings, prices, and the Consumer Price Index.
- Federal Reserve System
- Beige Book: Summaries of the economic conditions for the U.S. and for Federal Reserve Districts, available online back to 1970.
- Economic Data - FREDI Provides historical U.S. economic and financial data, including daily U.S. interest rates, monetary and business indicators, exchange rates.
- Colorado by the Numbers Source of information on Colorado's economy, population, government, etc.
- Colorado State Data Center The state demography office site with data sets used by agencies to forecast demand for facilities & services.
Also available in print: Norlin Library Government Publications Library and the Business Library: C 3.134/7:2008
- Statistical Abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
- UNCTAD - TRAINS (Trade Analysis and Information System) is a comprehensive computerized information system at the HS-based tariff line level covering tariff, para-tariff and non-tariff measures as well as import flows by origin for more than 160 countries.